What is the Best Coffee for Weight Loss?
If you are a coffee lover, you will be happy to learn that coffee can help you lose weight. Coffee is a natural stimulant that encourages weight loss, but it is also packed with antioxidants and other beneficial ingredients that improve health. In this article, we will cover the best coffee for weight loss and the features of each brand.
Take note that when it comes to weight loss, you have to expend more calories than you consume. This means that you can drink coffee and exercise every day, but if you are eating a diet full of junk food that is high in calories, you will not achieve your desired weight loss goals. Keeping this in mind, no matter what brand of coffee you drink, you should drink it black for weight loss. Adding sugar, sweeteners, milk, etc. adds calories to your drink and can interfere with your weight loss goals.
Let’s take a look at some of the health benefits of coffee:
- Increases your energy. If you feel sluggish, drinking a cup of coffee may be a simple solution as it helps to clear your mind, improve your focus and concentration and increase your energy levels. The increase in energy is one of the ways in which coffee helps you lose weight. Drinking a cup of coffee right before a workout can increase your workout intensity and help you burn more calories.
- Controls your appetite. Coffee helps to suppress your appetite by making you feel fuller for a longer period of time, which curbs your desire to eat often. This allows you to maintain a calorie deficit that is necessary for weight loss.
- Burns fat efficiently. Coffee is a natural fat burner, as caffeine naturally boosts your metabolic rate, helping you to burn fat more efficiently.
- Maintains weight loss. A major complaint when dieting is that the weight loss is not permanent, leading to weight gain when you return to normal eating patterns. The good news is that coffee has been found to be associated with sustained weight loss. This is likely due to the fact that drinking coffee is an easy addition to a daily diet.
- Packed with antioxidants. Coffee is packed with antioxidants, which have many health benefits, including boosting weight loss and promoting a lowered risk of various diseases. Antioxidants help to protect your body from free radical damage (from air pollution, UV radiation, etc.) by neutralizing free radical cells. If you do not consume enough antioxidants in your diet, your body will eventually suffer damage. Consuming coffee helps to ensure that your body gets enough antioxidants to help protect your body from degeneration and disease
Best Brands of Weight-Loss Coffee
Now that you know how coffee helps with weight loss, let’s take a look at five of the best brands of weight-loss coffee.
1. Java Burn
Java Burn is a completely tasteless powder that dissolves instantly in your coffee, and it works in all types of coffee. This product is 100% natural and contains no fillers, preservatives, or artificial stimulants or colors. It’s also vegetarian, gluten-free and non-GMO.
Research has shown that it is 100% safe, with no side effects. As an added bonus, every packet of Java Burn is manufactured in the U.S. in an FDA-approved and GMP-certified facility, giving you added peace of mind. One pouch of Java Burn, which lasts for 30 days, costs $49 plus shipping.
2. Rapidfire Ketogenic Fair Trade Instant Keto Coffee Mix
Rapidfire is made with caramel macchiato green mountain coffee, grass-fed butter, medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) from coconut oil and Himalayan salt, making this a low-carb, fat-burning, delicious coffee. This coffee is gluten and soy-free and contains no artificial ingredients. The MCTs help to enhance your body’s natural production of ketones to increase metabolism, improve brain function and aid in weight loss. Fifteen servings costs $14.07.
3. Javita Burn and Control Coffee
Javita is made with a 100% South American blend of robusta and arabica coffee beans infused with garcinia cambogia and yerba mate to support metabolism, control cravings and help with weight management. This coffee is gluten-free. Twenty-four servings costs $28.00.
4. FINE Japan Green Tea and Coffee
This made-in-Japan product includes ground powder with free tea extract. It comes in sachets to be taken three times per day. It helps to promote weight loss, relax the body and reduce stress. Thirty sachets cost $15.00.
5. Vita Cup Slim Coffee Pods With Garcinia
Vita Cup Slim is made from all-natural ingredients, blended with roasted arabica beans, and is flavored with garcinia cambogia rind and panax ginseng. This coffee is gluten and soy-free. It works to help manage stress and increases fat metabolism. Additionally, it is packed with vitamins B1, B5, B6, B9 and B12, which help to provide energy. Sixteen pods cost $20.25.
If you are looking to shed a few pounds, adding one of the above-mentioned weight-loss coffees into your diet may help. Consuming coffee has been shown to improve energy levels, boost metabolism and burn fat efficiently. Additionally, it is packed with antioxidants, which provides an array of added health benefits.